7.21.2014

Peace In The Shadows

Christ gives peace in the shadows. The Lord provides rest to all who come to him in faith.
Matt. 11:28 through 30. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

The Lord gives peace to those who are contrite. He heals and revives them.
Isa. 57:14 through 21
Isa. 57:19 through 20. "Peace, peace, to those far and near," says the Lord.
"And I will heal them." But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud.

He Will Walk With You Through The Shadows. Put your trust and faith in Him.

Let us pray... Our Father

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, wanted to thank you for the encouragement. I definitly need peace in my shadows, God Bless!